If you’re tired of being frustrated in your high-level career search, I’m going to share with you EXACTLY how our clients are landing their DREAM JOBS in 90 days.
Days 1 – 30
- Block out a couple of hours at the onset of your career search to get clear on exactly what you want. Write down what you don’t like about your current or last job, a list of what you like(d), and your job must-haves.
- Next, prepare a list of your top 50 companies you’d consider working for. Within your list, include a column or two to input key contacts within those companies that you’d like to reach out to. Hint: You can find these contacts on LinkedIn by searching the company listings and contacts.
- If you haven’t already updated your Resume & LinkedIn Profile, this would also be the time to focus on optimization efforts. Each bullet item you share about your experience should focus on results.
- Prepare your 60-second introduction pitch and start networking with contacts on LinkedIn. Remember: You can now use your list of top companies to start targeting new relationships with people that can actually hire you.
- If you’ve followed the initial steps in our breakdown for days 1-30, by now you should be gaining weekly interviews.
- Within each interview, you need to be asking specific questions about the job and how you may best contribute to the current challenges the company is facing.
- Always frame your interview responses with key results you achieved in former roles and how you would bring that value to your future employer.
- As a Director, VP, or Executive, there are often upwards of 7+ interviews when it comes to $100K+ – $1MILL level positions, so if you’re dealing with panel interviews and lengthy interview processes, remember to stay ahead of the process by sealing in dates for the next follow-up interview or decision
At the two to the three-month timeline of your job search if you haven’t snagged any interviews and aren’t coming close to landing that DREAM JOB, do not give up!
You may be like hundreds of our clients who come to us looking for that extra support. In fact, Mark (a Transformation & Customer Success Leader) struggled within his executive-level job search for months before he found our program with Executive Career Upgrades.
Our team of former Corporate Recruiters, Executive Headhunters, HR Execs, and Expert Career Coaches knows EXACTLY what it takes to help you prepare and walk you step-by-step through the process of landing that next lucrative opportunity.
From soul searching to mastering those high-level interviews and controlling the follow-up process, we want to help you go from dreading Mondays to celebrating your DREAM JOB success.
To your success,
Tim Madden, MBA | Executive Career Upgrades